Fixing Error 0XC19A0035
These days, it is useful to know how to fix the print spooler service not running. That said, there are plenty of other issues that can come in, especially if you use the printer a lot, and share it with a crowd of other people at the office, or even a small bunch if miscreants at home. Printers are supposed to make work go faster, and not heap the user with troubles they have no need for.
HP puts out some of the best printers in the industry, and for the most part these perform like clockwork – precisely and reliably. That and the fact that the company provides top-of-the-class support for its customers, makes the majority of their products widely popular. However, issues such as Error 0XC19A0035 and Error 49 can render HP printers hard to use. It is often imperative that these be resolved before the user loses too much time staying hung up on a single problem, much the same way they would if they had to deal with the print spooler service not running.
Resolving Error 0XC19A0035
- Turn off the printer after the error code gets displayed. Turn it back on. Repeat this twice, and if the issue persists, move on to the next step.
- Open the portion of the printer that lets you access the cartridges.
- Take out the ink cartridge head.
- Many ink cartridges carry connectors placed on the lower side of the chip. If that is the case here, move on to the next step.
- Clean the connector using a damp napkin, or an isopropyl alcohol swab if you want to remove minute dust or dirt.
- Ensure the connector is clean before putting the cartridge back in.
- If you see the error again, you may want to call a certified printer support service and have an expert check the problem out for you, and maybe even have them fix the printer spooler error while they are at it.
Resetting Error 0XC19A0035
- Pull out the power cord.
- Wait for half a minute.
- Hit the # and 3 buttons on the front panel, and hold down.
- Plug the power cord back in.
- Release the two buttons you were pressing earlier.
As you probably surmised, Error 0XC19A0035 occurs when the ink system has stopped working the way it should. This can be from a variety of reasons, but the basic fix often suffices to resolve the issue and get the printer back to working properly. If the above does not work for you, calling tech support may be the best and only option, unlike when dealing with the print spooler service not running.
Resolving and Preventing Error 49
Common Printer Issues
- Turn off the printer after error code gets displayed. Turn it back on. Repeat this twice, and if the issue persists, move on to the next step.
- Find out if a corrupted driver is the cause of the issue. If the one your printer is using is mismatched, you will need to download the proper one for it from the manufacturer’s website, and then install it in the PC.
- To Error 49 from returning, you should hit the Cancel Job This will remove the print job from the memory.
- Turn off the printer. Turn it back on.
- Try printing something from a different application. Return to the previously used application, open a different file, and hit Print. If you keep getting the error message regardless what application you use, move on to the next step.
- Remove all the cables connecting the printer to the PC. Turn it off.
- Disconnect all EIO devices connected to the computer.
- Turn on the printer. Assuming the error does not reappear, separately install each DIMM and EIO device. After each turn the printer off and back on without fail, so that necessary system changes will take effect.
- At this point, you will need to remove any DIMM and EIO device that you think may have originally caused the problem.
- If you still have the error, you will need to change the firmware DIMM.
- Following that, you need to first replace the formatter, and then calibrate the printer.
It is fairly obvious that that Error 49 is an issue arising from the printer not being able to communicate properly with the application that started of the print job. Replacing the firmware DIMM should take care of the problem for the most part, but this may not work if there is an underlying cause that you have not noticed.
To fix this issue or others, such as the print spooler service not running, call us on 844-203-1916, and have our experts take a look.